Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
civn Iraq warns US ties at stake after deadly strikes
Cwjg PML-N to continue to offer lip service for sit-in
KARACHI:For Dr Shobha Luxmi, adidas samba pink life has completely changed since she was appointed head of an isolation ward for the coronavirus patients at the governmen adidas classic t-run Dow University of Health Sciences Hospital Karachi.She is one of thousands of medical professionals at the forefront of Pakistan s battle against a formidable coronavirus outbreak, which has left millions under lockdown in the nuclear state of over 200 million people.The challenge is all the more greater given the country s weak public health system.Apart from the risk of contracting the virus from patients, the doctors, nurses, and other medical staff are also constantly dealing with a growing sense of anxiety and the exhaustion of their unending shifts. My life has turned upside down over these past few weeks. I have almost been working round the clock.I just get a few hours of sleep, and jordan high even then I am thinking about the hospital, Luxmi, 40, an expert at the Dow University of Health Sciences, told Anadolu Agency.She receives h Rbyt New Zealand firms consider pulling ads from social media after mass shooting
KARACHI:A 5-member delegation of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) called on Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) Chairman (Retd) Lt Gen Sajjad Ghani on Monday to discuss devel af1 supreme opment priorit af 1 high ies, roadmaps a grey air max nd financing of WAPDA projects.

Messages In This Thread
xrlf Covid-19 clock ticking for Pakistan - by MethrenRak - 06-18-2024, 12:24 AM
ebwt Maiden policies - by MethrenRak - 06-20-2024, 08:19 AM