Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hyor India puts IIOJK s resources on sale
Bcrd Police nab two outlaws after shoot-out in Faisalabad
MELBOURNE:Ruthless Rafael Nadal continued his relentless progress to reach the last four of the Australian Open as jordan blau he slayed giant-killer Frances Tiafoe 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 on Tuesday.Unseeded Tiafoe, 21, had shocked fifth seed Kevin Anderson and Grigor Dimi air max pour femme trov, seeded 20, but the 17-time Grand Slam champion proved too formidable for the popular American in his first major quarter-final.The Spanish number two seed sprinted through in 107 minutes and will face another emerging star, the 20-year-old Greek sensation Stefanos Tsitsipas in the semi-finals. I had some trouble at this event all my career so I am very happy with the way I played tonight, said Nadal adidas originals hamburg , who retired from last year's quarter-final injured against Marin Cilic.The Spaniard has been in irresistible form in Australia in his first tournament since limping out of the US Open and having foot surgery. I feel lucky to be where I am after what I went through to be able to compete at this level, he said. That's why I get up in th Pklr Pegasus scandal shows risk of Israel s spy-tech diplomacy experts
Hamein Pyar Hai Pakistan Say (We love Pakistan) 鈥?a special campaign launched by the Pakistani military s media wing 鈥?became the top trend on popular microblogging site Twitter on Friday.Thousands of users shared tweets to pay glowing tributes to the martyrs and the nation ahead of D adidas spezial rot efence Day, September 6. Our Nishan-e-Haider, our pride, Director General Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Asif Ghafoor said in a tweet from his official account.The tweet also featured a brief video clip of a song produced by the military s media wing in connection with the Defence Day.馃嚨馃嚢蹖賵賲賽 丿賮丕毓 賵 卮蹃丿丕鄱 2018蹃賲丕乇蹞 賳卮丕賳賽 丨蹖丿乇 蹟蹟蹟蹟 蹃賲丕乇丕 賮禺乇! 蹃賲蹖诤_倬蹖丕乇_蹃蹝_倬丕讴爻鬲丕賳_爻蹝蹟蹟蹟蹟 pic.twitter.com/Ut93HPi9Zc mdash DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) August 31, 2018In an earlier tweet, the chief military spokesperson had said that the nation would pay tribute to its martyrs and their聽families聽on September 6 and every Pakistani woul nike air face 1 d be a part of this un air max thea ique campaign .Defence and Martyrs Day 2018. Minis

Messages In This Thread
uiut Rs700b for next PSDP being mulled minister - by MethrenRak - 06-18-2024, 10:55 PM