Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yrmp Bigg Boss 11 lovebirds get kicked out of their home
Hmmw On street crime SHC tells petitioner to implead cellular companies in case
LAHORE:The Lahore High Court (LHC) has sought a reply from the federal and the provincial governments over a surge in the prices of medicines.In a notificati adidas originals outlet on issued to the Drug Regulatory Authority, the court directed the federal and the provincial governments to submit their reply on the issue of the surge in prices.LHC s Justice Shahid Waheed was hearing a petition filed byAdvocate Nadeem Sarwar who challenged the recent price hike.The petitioner said instead of providi dunks women ng relief to the people, the government has increased the prices of medicines from 9% to 15%. He said the government s decision to raise the price of life-saving drugs was against the law as it violated articles 9 and 38d of the new balance nb 530 Constitution.Published in The Express Tribune, January 19th, 2019. Huwe GSMA raises concerns over SIM blocking policy
LONDON:Gareth Southgate has called for education to stamp out racism in football as European governing body UEFA opened disciplinary proceedings against Montenegro following abuse aimed at black England players during his side's 5-1 Euro 2020 qualifier win in Podgorica.Raheem Sterling celebrated the fifth goal on Monday by cupping his ears towards the home fans as a s nike air force hombre ign of defiance, while Callum Hudson-Odoi said he and Danny Rose heard monkey noises aimed at them. Sanctions are worthless if there jordan is nothing alongside that to help educate people, said England air max shoes coach Southgate. My kids don't think for one minute about where people are born, what language they speak, what colour they are. There's an innocence about young people that is only influenced by older people. So we have to make sure that the education is right for everybody. In our country, (it's) the same. I've said this before, I'm not sitting here just criticising what's happened tonight because in our country we have the sam

Messages In This Thread
nncj US upgrades Hong Kong travel warning as airport protest planned - by MethrenRak - 06-19-2024, 04:15 PM