Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
civn Iraq warns US ties at stake after deadly strikes
Wqrd Rainy Seasons CDA flood preparedness in place
We bring you a round-up of updates to keep you in the know of what s happening locall nike jordan y and around the globe!My child will not have Pakistani or adidas originals samba Indian nationality Shoaib MalikPakistan cricket star Shoaib Malik, who is married to Indian tennis player Sania Mirza said that his chil dunk low d will neither have Pakistani nor Indian nationality. The cricketer added that he would rather his child have the nationality of some other country. Speaking to the media at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore, he said he has taken permission from the team to be with his wife during the time of birth. Earlier, in an interview, the tennis star Sania Mirza revealed that their baby will have Mirza-Malik as surname. I will tell you a secret. My husband and I have spoken about it and we have decided that whenever we have a child, the child will have Mirza-Malik as a surname and not just Malik. So that s where we stand as a family. He actually wants a daughter, Serena Williams fined $17,000Serena Williams got into an argume Srmr WATCH Gen Qamar witnesses Victory Shield military exercise
Chairman Joint Chiefs airmax of Staff Committee (JCSC)General Sahir Shamshad Mirza attended the opening session of an nike force 1 hombre SCO Member States Seminar being hosted by Pakistan in Rawalpindi, said a statement by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) on Tuesday.The theme of the session is 39 Challenges in Military Medicines 39 .General Mirza highlighted that the quot emergence of new and complex healthcare challenges, pandemics and humanitarian crisis merit crafting of collective preparedness, response strategies and more importantly strengthening of multilateral collaboration amongst SCO nations especially in the field of military medicines quot .He also reiterated that the country and its armed forces take great pride in the SCO partnership and are quot fully committe jordan rosa d quot to further enhancing cooperation. quot He expressed his gratitude to SCO for affording this platform for dialogue and cooperation and the delegates from partner countries for their wholehearted attendance, quot said

Messages In This Thread
ufal India test-fires submarine-launched ballistic missile - by MethrenRak - 06-19-2024, 06:17 PM
ebwt Maiden policies - by MethrenRak - 06-20-2024, 08:19 AM