Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pqox Bank margins continue to improve
Dzlc Flash floods kill 27 in south India
Mike Tyson has warned Jake Paul that the 58-year-old boxing legend is going to be ldquo very irritable and nasty rdquo for his fight against the Youtuber-turned boxer.In addition to the jordan7 mandated EKG and EEG exams for Texas boxers over 36 (Tyson is 58), he 39 s imposing a personal rule: no cannabis.Speaking to Fox News, Tyson revealed he 39 ll be abstaining from smoking until after the fight. quot I think I 39 m going to be very irritable and nasty... Normally I smoke, but for this fight I 39 m going in raw and focused. quot This self-imposed intensity could be bad news for Paul. A calmer Tyson might have been easier to handle in the ring.Meanwhile, Jake Paul isn 39 t fazed by Tyson 39 s legacy. When asked about the infamous ear-biting incident from Tyson 39 s 1997 fight against Evander Holyfield, Pau adidas adidas originals l joked, quot He can 39 t bite my ear off if I knock his teeth out first! quot Paul acknowledges the challenge: quot He 39 s bigger and stronger, but I 39 m airmax faster and fresher Rtne Pakistan condemns dastardly attack on mosque in Afghanistan
KARACHI:If you're someone who air force mid has moved to Karachi from one of the adidas originals hamburg Gulf countries and are on the hunt for some 'back-home' cuisine, look no further. The newly opened Ala Rasi on main Khayaban-e-Shahbaz will take you do af1 mid wn memory lane. PHOTO: PUBLICITY

Messages In This Thread
bsfh Vetting begins today as nomination filing concludes - by MethrenRak - 06-20-2024, 04:49 AM
xiva Dinghy Island dogs - by MethrenRak - 06-25-2024, 03:58 PM