Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snqd Blood camp for thalassemia children held
Evrr Former cricketers criticise Pakistan s approach in ODIs
KARACHI:Over a dozen robbers, some donning police uniforms, looted Rs20 million in cash, approximately 80 tolas of gold jewellery, and various valuables from a trader 39 s residence after taking the family hostage at gunpoint in Karachi rsquo s Orangi Town. ldquo Over a dozen suspects broke into my house on the night between Saturday and Sunday at 2:20am, claiming to adidas marathon tr original be affiliated with the police department, rdquo the victim, Imran, who is a wholesaler of sanitary ware, said while speaking to The Express Tribune. ldquo They wanted to search my house by falsely claiming that there were weapons hidden at my residence, rdquo he informed.The armed intruders gathered the family at gunpoint, threatening them to cooperate. Subsequently, they searched each room before managing to escape with more than Rs20 million in cash, gold ornaments weighing 70 to 80 tolas, several mobile p adidas originals hamburg hones, laptops, and other valuables.Read More: Police weapons used in street crimes in cityThe robbers spent af1 supreme nearl Nefs Man awarded three death penalties for raping killing minor girl in DI Khan
PESHAWAR:Sarhad Chamber of Commerce and airmaxplus Industry (SCCI) Vice Pre nike jordan mujer sident I adidas original jaz Khan Afridi has urged the government to take pragmatic steps for the promotion of the furniture industry in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and to address issues affecting the sector.

Messages In This Thread
ezsa Teenager rapes differently-abled girl in Bachiana Village Punjab - by MethrenRak - 06-20-2024, 04:58 AM