Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xoti Petitioner withdraws ECP reference seeking Dar s disqualification
Zfxg Slower flow of glaciers due to ice loss may affect freshwater availability
KARACHI:Before the lockdown, Farheen*, 36, wouldn t spend even a single day off from work at home. No matter what I did, I made sure not to stay home on my day off. I would roam the city, go anywhere, bu adidas originals forum t not stay at home. A single working woman, Farheen s elderly parents and a brother believe her choice of working in the media has corrupted her, making her impudent and mannerless.Spending time out of the house gave her a break from the constant criticism and emotional turmoil. But now, the lockdown has her feeling imprisoned and frustrated. I clash with my family more often and my personal space has shrunk significantly, she said. I just want to get away from this suffocating environment. Work had been her biggest escape. But now, working from home, she is deprived of that too.In her case, commuting becam jordan bajas e an issue. When the pandemic emerged, she switched from public transport to online transit startups, wary of the unhygienic public buses. People cough in your adidas originals hamburg face, don t kee Wgjd Solarisation of OLMT planned
LAHORE:Water and Power Development Authority (Wapda) Chairman Lieutenant General (Retired) Muza nike air 270 mmil Hussain said the body believes in motivating its workforce through career development and welfare-oriented measures.This, he said, would ensure that water and hydropower projects are executed swiftly in the country.WAPDA chief calls for giving Kalabagh dam s control to SindhSpeaking at the Wapda Foundation and its distribution transformer engineering service unit located in Lahore on Wednesday, he said the authority has been taking a number of steps for the last two years for the betterment of its employees.The incumbent management has been working on the revision of human resou nike air max mens rce policy, setting up a housing society, medical college and an engineering university, along with modernisation of its healthcare system and the upgrade of educational institutes.The chairman said that the Wapda foundation, in addition t nike dunk nike o performing its core functions, has also been actively contributing towards

Messages In This Thread
cbdt Recovery of child demanded - by MethrenRak - 06-20-2024, 08:00 AM