Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ihhb FIA gets harsh dressing down in IHC
Kadz Asia shares bounce back pin hopes on policy stimulus
MUL nike air plus TAN:Over 11.525 million bales of adidas originalss cotton were supplied by farmers to ginning factories by March 15, 2018 in the current season, up 7.74% compared with 10.72 million bales in the corresponding period of previous season, according to the latest fortnightly report released by the Pakistan Cotton Ginners Association (PCGA) on Monday.In Punjab - the major cotton-producing province, total cotton arrivals increased 5.24% year-on-year to 7.3 million bales whereas in Sindh, supplies rose 12.31% to 4.25 million bales by mid-March, showed the report prepared in cooperation with the All Pakistan Textile Mills Association (Aptma) and the Karachi Cotton Association.Workshop on drought-resistant crop varieties heldOf the total, 10.95 million bales were sold, leaving a stock of 597,847 bales with the ginners.For two and a half decades, jordan3 Pakistan s cotton output remains virtually stagnantDomestic textile mills consumed 10.74 million bales whereas 216,615 bales were sold to exporters. PCGA Chairman Ha Fgbi Simple ways to be resilient in pandemic times
ASUNCION:Former Brazilian football star Ronaldinho said on Monday that his arrest and subsequent air force 1 07 house arrest in Paragua adidas originals superstar y for using a false passport was a very hard blow . I would never have imagined myself in such a situation, said the former Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain striker in an interview with the Paraguayan newspaper ABC.Ro jordan naldinho and his brother Roberto de Assis Moreira are accused of entering Paraguay in possession of false passports. I was completely caught off guard when I found out that these passports were not valid, Ronaldinho said in his first public statement since his arrest two days after arriving in Asuncion at the beginning of March.After more than a month behind bars, the 2005 Ballon d'Or winner and his brother paid bail of $1.6 million (1.48 million euros). Since April 7 they have been under house arrest at the Palmaroga Hotel in the historic centre of the Paraguayan capital.Ronaldinho said he hopes to be released as soon as possible after cooperating

Messages In This Thread
qygd On our Radar - by MethrenRak - 06-20-2024, 09:17 AM