Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uhcp Journalist Khalid Jamil held for spreading anti-state narrative
Zfml Iran executes gold market Sultan of Coins and accomplice
What was touted as Saudi Arabia's biggest music聽event is turning out to be a deal of misfortune for a number of celebrities and influencers who chose to promote it.Celebrities including Ar jordan schuh mie Hammer, Ed Westwick, Ryan Phillipe and Wilmer Valderrama, and models like Alessandra Ambrosio, Halima Aden and Joan Smalls made their to the MDL Beast music festival in Saudi Arabia.https://www.instagram.com/p/B6S3Qt2l1SE/Now, after countless social media posts from the event that was held over the weekend in Riyadh, those who attended and promoted it are being criticised for their participation, reported The G mens dunks uardian.The criticism stems from Saudi Arabia's human right's record with many taking to social media to call out celebs for their paid involvement in pushing an 'image rehab' for the Kingdom.Influencers who have hundreds and thousands of f jordan bajos ollowers accepted paid trips to聽Saudi Arabia in order to promote a tourist-friendly image of the country which many say is far from reality .Hammer took Ykcm Saudi Arabia interested in acquiring govt stakes in Reko Diq mine
WASHI adidas spezial NGTON DC:US President Donald Trump said on Friday he did not know about the 2016 meeting at Trump Tower between Russians and his campaign staff including his son Don Jr, at which the Russians offered to provide damaging information about Democratic rival Hillary Clinton......I did NOT know of the meeting with my son, Don jr. Sounds to me like someone is trying to make up stories in order to get nike air nike himself out of an unrelated jam (Taxi cabs maybe ). He even retained Bill and Crooked Hillary s lawyer. Gee, I wonder if they helped him make the choice! md jordan aura ash Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 27, 2018Trump said in a Twitter post after a CNN report that his longtime lawyer Michael Cohen said Trump knew of the meeting in advance.US President Donald Trump s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen said that Trump knew in advance about a June 2016 meeting in Trump Tower at which Russians offered to provide damaging information about his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, CNN reported on Thu

Messages In This Thread
ohfr Pneumonia poses new challenges to K-P s health mechanism - by MethrenRak - 06-20-2024, 01:50 PM