Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hhri In Aleppo the fate of a legendary hotel hangs in balance
Ipzk Menstrual Hygiene UNICEF invites innovative ideas
ISLAMABAD:Former interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan on Satur air max femme day said that the mentality of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi was the main cause of escalation of tensions between Pakistan and India.Chaudhry Nisar, in his statement, said that fire would spread everywhere when a person like Modi was made the ruler of a country.The former interior minister observed that the independence of Indian occupied Kashmir was not possible under the leadership of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and Congress. I am among those in Pakistan who do not expect anything good from India, he said.He urged the government to be ready on all fronts amid tensions between Pakistan and India.Nisar said that an army aj1 could only successfully fight the enemy if it had the support of its people.The former minister advised Prime Minister Imran Khan to unite the nation and avoid steps that could cause a rift among the people.Chaudhry Nisar had nike dunk sb contested the July 25 general elections on four seats of National and Kcrr BNP accuses past govts of political vendetta
ISLAMABAD:Team Politicians No, they stood third with 10-20% of corruption volume. Team Government Officials No, they stood second with 20-30% of corru air max shoes ption volume.Who is the surprise winning team then, with a share of around 70% of corruption volume in Pakistan Let me give you a few excerpts from entries by players of the winning team.i) I had some connections with power circles, so I got a loan from a government-owned bank and ldquo invested rdquo in an industrial venture. After a few years, the business started getting down, therefore I got tax concessions and subsidies to cover my losses and keep ldquo employment rdquo opportunities. After nine years, the company defaulted on loans of new balance billions of rupees, which were written off by the bank. During this time, I pocketed around Rs31 billion from this ldquo industrial activity rdquo and then moved on to another venture with a new loan air jordan aj1 from another bank. I paid around Rs1 billion to relevant officials at the bank and government

Ytzq British Da ish fighter captured in Syria spent most of his time on PlayStation
SEHWAN SHARIF:One person wa air force 1 femme s killed and two others injured in a road accident within the limits of Khanote Police Station near Sann Town on Thursday.A motorcycle was hit by a coach travelling to Jamshoro from Sehwan Sharif. As a result, Mohammad Arib, 25, died af1 custom on the spot while Amir Qureshi and one other person in the coach adidas samba original schwarz sustained injuries.At least two injured as train derails near SehwanThe body and injured were shifted to a local hospital for medico-legal formalities and treatment, respectively.Police have impounded the coach and the motorcylce and started further investigation.Published in The Express Tribune, April 5th, 2019. Twed Swati s assets case FBR cites legal reasons for non-cooperation with JIT
KARACHI:The Karachi p adidas samba black olice have made all a new balance sneaker rrang nike af1 ements for the security of Chehlum procession.

Messages In This Thread
epue The CPEC debate - by MethrenRak - 06-07-2024, 09:26 PM
cjqa The Cut - by MethrenRak - 06-13-2024, 02:19 AM
boim Apple s iPhone designer to set up own firm - by MethrenRak - 06-21-2024, 02:04 AM
jhyj 126,000 wheat bags procured - by MethrenRak - 06-21-2024, 10:51 AM
uphb The foreign observation - by MethrenRak - 06-30-2024, 05:48 PM
icvt The grand sale - by MethrenRak - 07-02-2024, 02:19 AM
iwas It s love of money stupid! - by MethrenRak - 07-02-2024, 10:31 AM
neir Afghan elections - by MethrenRak - 07-02-2024, 11:35 PM
cjit Remembering Dina 鈥?Part II - by MethrenRak - 07-03-2024, 03:32 PM
djir Style Anatomy Hira Attique - by MethrenRak - 07-04-2024, 05:05 AM
miax Confessions of a patriot - by MethrenRak - 07-06-2024, 03:05 PM
rkeo A plea for Rohingya refugees - by MethrenRak - 07-07-2024, 05:56 AM