Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cqmj Sindh wildlife dept to probe Shahid Afridi s lion chaining episode
Avsk Brazil clips Di Maria s wings again
ISLAMABAD:The civil and military leadership was informed on Friday that Pakistan rsquo s economy was in trouble but the country was not going to default.This was the crux of the briefing given to the National Security Committee (NSC), the highest forum on national security and foreign policy. The high-powered NSC met here to discuss rising terrorism, fragile economy and th jordan bajas e relationship with Afghanistan.It was unusual that the NSC discussed the current state of the economy. The civil-military leadership was given a briefing on the economy since there were concerns that Pakistan might defaul air max 90 t. The country rsquo s foreign reserves have come down to $5.8 billion this week, raising concerns of a potential default. ldquo We are in troubl jordan low e but not defaulting, rdquo said a participant of the meeting of NSC. The participant confirmed that the NSC was given briefing on terrorism, economy and Afghanistan.This was the first meeting of the NSC since the change of army command and came at a time w Ouno Energy sector may finally draw Turkish investors to Pakistan
PITTSBURGH:US President Donald Trump was due to visit Pittsburgh on Tuesday, as mourners prepared to hold the first funerals for victims of the synagogue massacre and Jewish leaders said he would not be welcome until he denounced white nationalism.Trump said he would visit hospitalized police officers and other people wounded in Saturday s mass shooting at the Tree of Life synagogue that killed 11 worshipers adidas campus 00s in the deadliest ever attack on America s Jewish community. I m just going to pay my respects, Trump told Fox News on Monday night. I would have done it even sooner, but I didn t want to disrupt anymore than they already had disruption.聽But I look forward to going to Pittsburgh. Robert Bowers, 46, is accused of storming into the synagogue in Pittsburgh s Squirrel Hill section yelling All Jews must die and opening fire on members of three co nike air max air max tw ngregations holding Sabbath prayer services there.Synagogue gunman kills 11 in America's worst anti-Semitic attackThe bloodshed has heighten

Messages In This Thread
zmja SC verdict spells trouble for Hamza Shehbaz - by MethrenRak - 06-22-2024, 02:03 AM