Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hyor India puts IIOJK s resources on sale
Jhkv 7% policy rate cut projected for CY24
MUMBAI:Bollywood veteran megastar Amitabh Bachchan, 77, hadtested positive for Covid-19 and been admitted to hospital in his hometown of Mumbai, he said on Saturday, calling for those close to him to get tested. quot I have tested Covid positive... shifted to hospital, quot Bachchan wrote in a tweet, saying his family and staff had already been air max one tested and were awaiting their results.T 3590 -I have tested CoviD positive .. shifted to Hospital .. hospital informing authorities .. family and staff undergone tests , results awaited ..All that have been in close proximity to me in the last 10 days are requested to please get themselves test air force2 ed ! mdash Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) July 11, 2020 quot All that has been in close proximity to me in the last 10 days are requested to please get themselves tested! quot he added.Minutes after his tweet, Abhishek Bach air max 2021 chan, son of legendary Bollywood actor announced that he has also tested positive for coronavirus along with his father.Earlier tod Fark Pakistan has spent Rs58b on PSM since 2008
BERLIN:The number of confirmed cor air max tw onavirus cases in Germany increased by newbalance rosa 7,830 to 348 adidas adidas originals ,557, data from the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) for infectious diseases showed on Saturday.The reported death toll rose by 33 to 9,767, the tally showed.

Messages In This Thread
lkvi Misaq Centre launched to facilitate minorities - by MethrenRak - 06-22-2024, 03:37 AM