Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oifq Usyk beats Fury to become undisputed heavyweight champion
Onuc Entrepreneurship culture gaining popularity
We bring you a round-up of updates to keep you in the know of what s happening locally and around the globe!Telefilm on Zainab rape case in the makingEight-year-old Zainab was raped and murdered in January in Kasur. The case receive air max d international attention for highlighting abuse and viol air max sneakers ence against children. A local Pakistani channel recently announced that it would be airing a television film, Zainab Ke Qaatil (Zainab s murderers) based on the brutal happenings of the case. The role of Imran is to be portra air force 1 femme yed by Suhail Sameer, while Zainab will be depicted by Hamna Amir.Meera soon to move to America for goodAlways making it to the headlines, Meera ji has decided to leave the industry and move to America with her husband Captain Naveed Pervaiz. She looked back at her career and the highs and lows, I started my career during a golden time, when there were many talented people in the industry. I was just an ordinary girl who earned fame based on talent and struggles. Sharing her sen Psjl Shameful La Liga has no goal-line technology Xavi
Bollywood director Mahesh Bhatt is the latest celebrity to h nike air max95 ave been a victim of death hoax. Rumours were rife that the film-maker passed away after suffering from a heart attack, reported Pinkvilla.However, his daughter and actor,聽Pooja Bhatt, has rubbished reports. She took to social media to quash the rumours and even shared pictures as proo adidas campus blue f.Taking to Instagram, she wrote, To the rumour mongers and the ones who called in a genuine state of panic upon hearing that my father Mahesh聽Bhatt had a heart attack and is dead, here is ample proof that he is his usual self, living dangerously and kicking! In red shoes no less! This one ain t going adidas originals dragon nowhere in a hurry and will hopefully survive us all! she added, sharing two pictures of the Raaz film-maker.https://www.instagram.com/p/B2EvZZLhoKH/On the work front, the director is currently working on Sadak 2.After the completion of one spell聽of the shoot of聽the film in late August, Pooja wrote an Instagram post in praise of her father and ho

Messages In This Thread
bkcw On Our Radar - by MethrenRak - 06-22-2024, 07:51 AM
ctne Police arrest 25 protesters in Ghazi - by MethrenRak - 06-23-2024, 06:15 PM