Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rsti PBC boycotts dinner hosted for outgoing CJP
Qhsk One woman s tale of picking up the pieces
SHANGHAI:Chants of quot Guanyu, Guanyu, Guanyu, quot drowned out all other sound at the Shanghai International Circuit on Sunday as Zhou Guanyu, China 39 s first and only Formula One driver, adidas originals hombre stepped onto the starting grid ahead of his first Chinese Grand Prix.Sauber 39 s Zhou, who races in his hometown in China 39 s first grand prix since 2019, ha nike air max97 s failed to score a point in the seas jordan3 on 39 s first four races but that has not dented the enthusiasm of the estimated 60,000 fans who have turned out each day. quot 2004 I was here, before turn one also, just watching the race, dreaming to be an F1 driver in the future, and 20 years later, we are here, quot Zhou, 24, said on the starting grid in front of the main grandstand. quot It 39 s amazing to see the crowd, it 39 s amazing to be here, of course. After a few years of missing home grand prix, I 39 m just really glad I 39 m still here and I 39 ll try to give it everything on track. quot Having a Chinese driver is a boon for F1 a Hiyw IOK jubilant at PM Imran s UNGA address
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Shahbaz Gill has said that his party wanted to establish cordial ties with the United States on equal footing, adding that they did not want confrontation with any state. ldquo US is a superpower and we want friendship with it hellip don rsquo t want to raise slogans against any country, rdquo said Gill while addressing a press conference in Islamabad on Wednesday.He said former PM Imran Khan rsquo s, who has accused the US nike air max 97 of orchestrating his ouster from power, visit to jordan7 Russia was part of Pakistan rsquo s National Security Policy (NSP) under which Pakistan seeks to shift its priorities from geo-strategic to geo-economics.Gill said under the country rsquo s first NSP it was decided that Pakistan would not strain its ties with any country ldquo by sitting in the lap of any superpower rdquo .He said that the former PM rsquo s visit to Moscow was suggested by all stakeholders and the aim of the historic visit was t air jordan4 o boost economic ties with Russia

Messages In This Thread
pneo ECP s polling scheme ready - by MethrenRak - 06-18-2024, 10:53 AM
tapa Fauji Fertiliser increases urea prices by Rs80 per bag - by MethrenRak - 06-23-2024, 10:45 PM
bwem Sargodha A haven for beggars - by MethrenRak - 07-04-2024, 06:15 PM