Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mfni Bezos Musk among billionaires gaining net worth in pandemic
Klxg Mali votes in presidential election after violence-marred campaign
WASHINGTON:Controversial R adidas retro epublican congressman Steve King set off yet another firestorm on Wednesday when he questioned whether the world's human population would exist if rape and incest did not occur throughout history.King, a fierce conservative who is an avid supporter of President Donald Trump, was defending his opposition to abortion in all cases, i adidas originals handball spezial ncluding rape and incest, during an address to the Westside Conservative Club in his home state of Iowa. What if we went back through all the family trees 4er jordan and just pulled those people out that were products of rape or incest Would there be any population of the world left if we did that King said in a video of his comments posted by the Des Moines Register. Considering all the wars and all the rape and pillage that's taken place ... I know I can't certify that I'm not part of a product of that, he added.Incest case: Young woman raped , tortured by father I'd like to think that every one of the lives of us are as precious as any o Ceit MQM-P condemns killing of missing worker
ISLAMABAD :The federal government has cancelled the passports of former finance minister Ishaq Dar and his wife.Sources revealed to The Express Tribune on Saturday night that the Foreign Office had cancelled the diplomatic passports of Dar and his wife, who were staying in the United Kingdom (UK).It is learnt t jordan5 hat Dar and his wife possess diplomatic passports. U adidas spezial rot nder the law, Dar was bound to surrender his and wife s diplomatic passports within 30 days of ceasing office as the federal finance minister. After surrendering diplomatic passports, they may get ordinary passports.SC starts proceedings for Dar s repatriationLegal experts say that in view of cancellation of passport, his movement will be halted and he d not be able travel from England to another country. However, Dar may get political asylum. Interpol has yet taken a decision on Pakistan s request, regarding extradition of Dar. However, the agency intervenes in very rare cases.Currently, three high-profile individuals 鈥?fo jordan aura rmer

Messages In This Thread
trfg Macron advisor says Trump tweets written for Americans - by MethrenRak - 06-24-2024, 07:12 PM
ytlc A road map for FATA reform - by MethrenRak - 06-25-2024, 02:27 PM
fqec CDA s review plea dismissed - by MethrenRak - 06-29-2024, 07:15 AM