Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uhcp Journalist Khalid Jamil held for spreading anti-state narrative
Lluw Dozens of boarding school children fall sick from food poisoning
ISL adiletten original AMABAD:Health experts on 39 World Diabetic Awareness Day 39 advised the public to keep weight in check, be active, and eat a healthy diet which can help prevent most cases of type 2 diabetes as every fourth person i air max 720 n Paki air force jordan stan is suffering from the disease. Whng Arteta says Arsenal looking to loan players out as Kolasinac joins Schalke
KARACHI:Saleem Sabri, an associate of renowned Qawwal Amjad Sa air max95 bri, protested in front of Chief Minister House on Monday seeking the Rs1.5 million compensation that the Sindh government had announced earlier.Saleem had sustained injuries when gunmen killed Amjad Ali Sabri in Liaquatabad in 2016. After the incident, the provincial government announced a compensation for Saleem, but even after the passage of two years, the amount remains unpaid.Saleem showed the newspaper clippings and other correspondence of provincial government regarding compensation and said, I am tired of visiting the officials. No one gives a positive response, he lamented. I used to assist Amjad but after his death, I have no money to pay rent and take care of my children, he said, demanding the provincial government to release his compensation and give him adidas originals hamburg a job in any govern red sambas ment department.Qawwali fights to be heard in Pakistan after Amjad Sabri's deathReferring to his programmes for Shaukat Khanam Cancer hosp

Messages In This Thread
bkho Transporters block Hub River Road over diesel prices hike bribery - by MethrenRak - 06-24-2024, 11:23 PM