Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hgdv Rs78.6b to be spent on 781 projects in Bahawalpur
Pehl Hi-Tech Lubricants profit jumps
New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman resigned on Monday after allegations of physical abuse by four women were reported in an article in the New Yorker magazine.Governor Andrew Cuomo called for Schneiderman s resignation within hours of the article s publication. In the las jordan femme t several hours, serious allegations, which I strongly contest, have been made against me, Schneiderman said in a statement. While these allegations are unrelated to my professional conduct or the operations of the air force jordan office, they will effectively prevent me from lead nike air force mujer ing the office s work at this critical time. I, therefore, resign my office, effective at the close of business on May 8, 2018. In the article published late on Monday, the New Yorker reported that four women who said they had had romantic relationships or encounters with Schneiderman said they had been subjected to nonconsensual physical violence.Reuters has not independently confirmed the accusations. In the privacy of intimate relationship Ubhn Nayib Bukele declares victory as new Salvadoran president
DERA GAZI KHAN:Three siblings were injured in a fire allegedly set by their maternal au adidas originals ultraboost nt in Chorhatta.According to the police report, the victims rsquo mother accused her sister Amna Bibi of setting her three children on fire nikeaire after sprinkling petrol on them because of a fin jordan2 ancial dispute.The victims, eight-year-old Misbah, four-year-old Irfan and two-year-old Rizwan, were taken to the Allama Iqbal Teaching Hospital, from where Misbah was shifted to the Nishtar Hospital in Multan due to her critical condition.The mother of the children told The Express Tribune the suspect was angry over a financial matter with their mother. She added ldquo When I went to work, Amna and the children were alone in the house rdquo .One of the victims reported that the suspect attacked them with a knife and attempted to slit their throats.Later, she set the bed on fire after sprinkling petrol, and locked the door of the room from outside.According to the police, Regional Police Officer of Dera Ghazi Khan

Messages In This Thread
whib Trans-fats a silent killer - by MethrenRak - 06-23-2024, 11:22 PM
nraj Cleric arrested for sexually assaulting minors - by MethrenRak - 06-25-2024, 11:03 AM
gagp An edgy convergence - by MethrenRak - 06-28-2024, 10:31 AM