Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bzgv No place like home
Rgra Israel court okays demolition of West Bank village within seven days
Protests were taking place in the Middle East and beyond on Friday in support of Palestinians as Israel intensified its strikes on Gaza in retaliation for the Hamas assaults on Israel.The Al-Aqsa Mosque in East Jerusalem was a focus of attention and a likely flashpoint.Hamas, which rules Gaza, urged Palestinians to rise up on Friday in protest against Israel 39 jordan bebe s bombardment of the enclave, calling on them to march on the mosque and to confront Israeli troops i adidas originals samba n the occupied West Bank.The resistance group said Palestinians should stay at the mosque thro black sambas ugh Friday, when Muslims hold large weekly prayers.The compound is Islam 39 s third holiest site after Mecca and Medina and the most sacred to Jews, who refer to it as the Temple Mount.There has been strong support and sympathy for Israel from Western governments and many citizens over the Hamas attacks, but Israel 39 s response has also prompted anger, particularly in much of the Arab and Muslim world.In Baghdad, tens of thousands of Mczq Govt forms commission to reduce informal economy
PESHAWAR:The terrorist attack on the Army Public School (APS) Peshawar is one of the blackest days in the history of Pakistan. In fact, no other example can be compared with the brutality that terrorists demonstrated by killing 150 people, including children, non-teaching staff and security personnel.Even though the attack took many innocent lives, adidas spezial azul it definitely couldn t take away the courage of the survivors nike air max95 and their families who have set an unprecedented example jordan mujer of bravery and resilience for the whole world. When the attack took place, I was at the senior section of the school to complete the admission formalities for my seven-year-old daughter Khaula. It was her first day at school and she was being photographed by the administration when I heard gunshots, Altaf Hussain, an English teacher at the school said while recalling the fateful day of December 16, 2014.Upon hearing the gunshots, Husain immediately went to the room where little Khaula was being photographed but he learned t

Messages In This Thread
bzgv No place like home - by MethrenRak - 06-13-2024, 05:26 PM
dmcj Japan offers tech collaboration - by MethrenRak - 06-25-2024, 01:17 PM
jnvl Climate change and Islamabad - by MethrenRak - 06-26-2024, 05:36 AM
RE: bzgv No place like home - by xcopy - 07-23-2024, 08:05 PM