Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tjed US will not accept more Turkish F-35 pilots over Russia defences sources
Nqvq Reciprocity US reduces visa validity for Pakistanis to one year
KARACHI:A case was registered on Saturda jordan femme y against a woman and her accomplices for allegedly kidnapping an 18-year-old girl, Rimsha, who went missing from Gizri, Defence Hou adidas samba original schwarz sing Authority on August 5.A resident of PNT Colony, 18-year-old Rimsha went missing under mysterious circumstances on August 5.According to the police, Rimsha's father, Mirza Habib, registered an FIR and alleged that a woman, Misbah and her accomplices have kidnapped his daughter. My daughter often went to parties with Misbah, who runs a boutique on Zamzama, Habib had told the police. He said Rimsha left home on August 5 saying she was going out with Misbah, but has not returned since.Meanwhile, Rimsha's father said when they contacted Misbah, she consoled them and ass air force one femme ured him his daughter would 'return home soon'. When I contacted her [Misbah] again on Friday, she couldn't give me a satisfactory reply and kept making excuses after which I contacted the police and asked for legal action to be taken against Misbah a Ahel Pakistan s exports in the post-Covid global marketplace
ISLAMABAD:A local court in Rawalpindi on Saturday granted the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) a five-day physical remand of Dr Shahid Masood new balance 350 for further investigation.The decision was earlier reserved by the court.FIA had arrested Masood on Friday from the premises Islamabad High Court (IHC) after his pre-arrest bail petition was rejected. The investigative agency had reques air max 720 ted the court for a 10-day remand.Shahid Masood arrested by FIA in PTV corruption caseDuring the hearing presided by聽Judge Amir Aziz, Masood's counsel claimed that a day's remand would be sufficient in the case. However, the counsel for the agency stated that as the accused did not surrender willingly to the authorities, the remand should be for a longer duration.The lawyer representing Pakistan Television (PTV) also presented documents in the record of IHC.聽The hearing of the case聽was then adjourned till November 28.Govt removes PTV MD after begging fiascoMasood jordan panda is accused of being involved in the embezzlement

Messages In This Thread
uewn Weekly review Bears rule PSX amid global selloff - by MethrenRak - 06-25-2024, 02:54 PM
vqqw Toss Up Aneela Murtaza - by MethrenRak - 06-29-2024, 08:01 AM
ymva Health unit formed for Nawaz - by MethrenRak - 07-08-2024, 11:34 PM