Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bxer SMEDA initiates new policy development process
Ntvk WATCH Shaheen's comical fielding will leave you in splits
LONDON:Novak Djokovic has charmed many over the years with his exploits on the tennis courts but the men's world number one now also has an admirer of his basketball skills in American great LeBron James.Djokovic, who has been busy organising an exhibition tennis tournament in the Balkan region while the professional season is suspended due to the novel coronavirus air force 1 donna , posted a video of himself trying some basketball moves on social media.The video, addressed to James, shows the 33-year-old Djokovic taking a few dribbles before knocking down a mid-range jumpshot. Am I ready for a 1:1 @KingJames asked Djokovic, who previously termed Kobe Bryant, the 18-time NBA All-Star who died in a helicopte adidas originals handball spezial r crash in January, a great mentor and friend.Am I ready for a 1:1 @KingJames 馃挭馃徏 pic.twitter.com/78MwBZaAiS mdash Novak Djokovic (@DjokerNole) June 20, 2020The NBA star did not take long to respond. Ha! I'm going to say af1 nocta I think you are!! Beautiful follow-thru on that shot buddy! James said in h Vyve Bilawal criticises PM Imran over IMF deal review
ISLAMABAD:The federal government has decided to ease the Hajj procedure for the elderly this year and announced that they do not have to participate in the bal adidas retro loting.Over 10,000 elderly pilgrims鈥攐ver and at the age of 80鈥?will not have to participate in the annual balloting.In addition, 10,000 of those pilgrims who have participated in the balloting for the last three years but failed to win will also be sent for Hajj this year.Over 500 laborers will also get a chance to perform Hajj, without participating in the balloting.Furthermore, at least 87,000 pilgrims will also participate in balloting for Hajj. Ministry campus adidas green of Religious Affairs has been asked to complete all arrangements to ensure a p af1 eaceful Hajj for all.

Messages In This Thread
gxls FBR resists restructuring efforts - by MethrenRak - 06-26-2024, 12:26 AM