Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snqd Blood camp for thalassemia children held
Fbfx Mobs in Bishkek target foreign students
ISLAMABAD:Rain with snowfall over the hilly areas, pummelled up and down the country on Fr jordan35 iday, from the foots of Himalaya and Karakorum to the coast of the Arabian Sea, unleashing floods in some coastal towns in Balochistan and disrupting daily life in the plains of Sindh and Punjab.Authorities, who had been warned of rains from March 1 to 3 in advance by the Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD), remained on alert i air max 2021 n different parts of the country, and launched immediate rescue in Gwadar to save the marooned people.The rain started on Thursday night and continued intermittently throughout Friday. The rainfall disrupted the daily life in various parts of the country, especially in Sindh and Balochistan, and caused great inconvenience to the travellers. The rain also compelled the people to remain indoors to stay warm.At least three children were killed and another s adidas samba shoes ustained injuries as the roof of a house collapsed due to rains in Kharan district of Balochistan. In Khyber-Pakhtunkh Ighf Pakistan denies mistreating US diplomats
LAHORE:Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz af1s Sharif has directed the inspector general of police to increase the number of women officers in the force.Addressing the passing out ceremony of lady constables at the Police Training College Chung, she said the existing 7,000 women offi womens airmax cers are not enough. ldquo The time will come when the number of lady police will surpass 50 percent, rdquo she asserted. ldquo No one can imagine how hard women work. I salute all of them for their dedication and commitment to work, rdquo she added. The chief minister said, ldquo I am happy that this time the police gave the sword of honour to a young woman. rdquo She said the training of women police constables had been conducted in line with th new balance 550 e International best practices and modern requirements. It was a pleasure indeed to see the professionalism of lady police constables undergoing training. rdquo ldquo After wearing the police uniform for the first time, I have realised that being a police officer

Messages In This Thread
btta Multinational special forces drill concludes in K-P - by MethrenRak - 06-26-2024, 04:58 PM