Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ukrn Fans need to chill now that Bhansali has confirmed offering Imran Abbas a role i
Qean Google aims to get diverse perspectives into search results
DHAKA:A Bangladeshi mother has stunned doctors by giving birth to healthy twins 26 days after a first child was born prematurely.Arifa Sultana, 20, gave birth to a baby boy last month through normal delivery, but doctors missed the presence of a second uterus. She didn't realise she was still pregnant with the twins. Her waters broke again 26 days after the adidas 00s first baby was born and she rushed to us, Sheila Poddar, a gynaecologist who treated the woman, said.Podder carried out an eme nike af rgency caesarean section to deliver the twins, one boy and one girl, last Friday.The youn samba shoes g woman from Jessore district in southwest Bangladesh was allowed to go home with her three healthy babies on Tuesday. Podder said there were no complications. I haven't seen any case like this in my 30-year plus medical career, Dilip Roy, chief government doctor in Jessore, said.Roy questioned the actions of Khulna Medical College Hospital doctors for not detecting the second pregnancy.After 18 years wait for children, Rzbd Cyclone Tej turns towards Oman PMD
LONDON:Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer praised forwards Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford and M air max 96 ason Greenwood after their ruthless display in front of goal secured passage to the Europa League knockout stages with a 3-0 win over Partizan Belgrade.Teenager Greenwood opened the scoring on Thursday before a spectacular solo effort from Martial in the 33rd minute, the first time United have scored twice in the first half at Old Trafford this season.Rashford's powerful strike four minutes into the second half put the result beyond doubt. I'm very pleased with all of those finishes, all three goals were high class, Solskjaer said.Solskjaer happy to see Martial in the goals, smiling again Mason showed great composure, ... Anthony's was probably the skill of nike airforce 1 hombre the night, and then I was very pleased Marcus scored with his left foot. He'll need more goals on his left because he is in that position o air max90 ften and he can go both ways. This is a little bit of a template of how we want to p

Messages In This Thread
aimw The Saarc factor - by MethrenRak - 06-22-2024, 01:43 PM
mehf Teenage boy among three allegedly sexually assaulted - by MethrenRak - 06-26-2024, 05:11 PM
lkdu Modi s Covid-19 diplomacy - by MethrenRak - 06-28-2024, 07:30 PM