Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
piic Man kills father stepmother in Lahore
Qbdb Japan plans tighter regulation of tech giants
LAHORE:At a time when religious intoleran nike air force hombre ce is at its peak in Indi air force com a, one man continues to serve Sikh and Hindu pilgrims in Pakistan.For Syed Azhar Abbas, who has served Gurdwara Dera Sahib, one of the holiest sites in Sikhism, for over two decades, there is no stopping.Each day he arrives at the Gurdwara with the same love and compassion that brought him to its doorstep 21 years ago. I m here to serve the community, claimed Abbas.Providing services at a non-Muslim place of worship, he said, is not an easy task. As a Muslim, Abbas said, he needs to be mindful of the ritual and respect the traditions of the community. I have to make sure my head is always covered when I enter the Gurdwara, said Abbas. There are no candles, incense, or bells, or any other ritualistic devices inside the Gurdwara, he pointed out. The only object of reverence in the main hall, Abbas said, is the book of Sikh scripture, which the c jordan4 ommunity treats with the respect reserved for a Guru. I ve always ensure Xnsw AJK to get telecom licence fee
KARACHI:An event was held in a Sindh villag adidas originals forum low e to mark W air fone one or jordan blu ld Poultry Egg Day, promoting the nutritional benefits of eggs among women.

Messages In This Thread
heeq Amid economic meltdown Kakar plans trip to Saudi Arabia - by MethrenRak - 06-27-2024, 01:47 AM