Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jszw Market watch KSE-100 skyrockets amid lower inflation reading
Rmlf Rainfall expected in Karachi other parts of Sindh next week
ISLAMABAD:Differences between the government ministries and various stakeholders persist on setting a minimum cot gazelle adidas original ton support price and giving tax incentives to the agriculture sector, as former Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) secretary-general Jehangir Tareen seeks an early resolution.Various stakeholders led by Tareen met with Adviser t jordan 1 mid o Prime Minister on Finance Dr Abdul Hafeez Shaikh on Thursday at his office and discussed ways for ensuring competitive prices for the cotton farmers for their produce in the coming season.However, no agreement could be reached after Shaikh told them that the finance ministry did not have fiscal space to give tax incentives and allocate funds for procurement of cotton from the farmers, according to the officials who attended the meeting.Shaikh is said to have told the meeting participants that any fiscal relief provided t adidas originals damen o the cotton growers will come at the expense of others, as the government did not have fiscal space, said the officials.The Ministry Slwd Obama trumps Trump in Twitter Top 10 of 2017
BHAKKAR:A air max95 man s eyes were gouged out over an old enmity, causing him to lose the ability to see. Five accused have been arrested while a case has been registered at City police station. Police are investigating the incident further.According to the FIR, 25-year-old Ishaq, a resident of Jhok Hafiz Ali and a tailor by profession, stated that he was ret nike air force 1 hombre urning home from his shop when Mehmood Rauf intercepted him and told the victim to follow him.He claimed that Rauf took him to the home of Muhammad Jamil, where Jamil s son Sufiyan and his nephews Aqeel and Mehmood were gathered. When we were seated in the room, Mehmood filmed me, the victim said. Then Muha nike force 1 mmad Jamil attacked me with a knife and gouged out my eyes while Aqeel and Sufiyan injured my leg, he maintained.The victim stated that he and the accused have fought in the past. He added that this argument was the reason the accused injured him. He revealed that it was only when passersby heard his screams in agony that his father Sher

Messages In This Thread
hpzl Pakistan on tenterhooks - by MethrenRak - 06-24-2024, 04:15 PM
uryt Textile Asia 2018 concludes with deals worth $175m - by MethrenRak - 06-29-2024, 03:34 AM
iwkc Top Drawer - by MethrenRak - 07-08-2024, 06:55 PM