Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ihhb FIA gets harsh dressing down in IHC
Gqaz One-window operation to boost investment
WASHINGTON DC:Secretary of State Mike Pompeo defended on Tuesday the legality of the US drone strike that killed Iranian General Qasem Soleimani and any future military action against Iran. I have never seen this administrat adidas adidas originals ion engage in an activity of this nature without a thorough and complete legal review of what the basis would be if air max 96 the president were to make a serious decision, Pompeo told reporters.Asked whether lawyers were consulted ahead of the strike which killed Soleimani while he was in Baghdad on Friday, Pompeo said he did not know of the specifics. Often the lawyers review all of the options that are being presented to the president of the US in advance of them being presented, ensuring full legal vetting, the top US diplomat said. I'm confident that was the case here, although I don't have specifi air max 98 c knowledge of that, he said.He ridiculed Iranian Foreign Affairs Minister Javad Zarif's assertion that Soleimani鈥攁 commander in charge of external relations for Iran's Isla Rnoh Yuan s fall may increase Pakistan s trade deficit with China
HAVELIAN:Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Speaker Mushtaq Ahmed Ghani has said jordan low that 250-kanal af1 has been acquired near Havelian Dhamtor bypass for the constr jordan blau uction of a modern sports complex

Messages In This Thread
qygd On our Radar - by MethrenRak - 06-20-2024, 09:17 AM
ahzj Load-shedding persists as shortfall increases - by MethrenRak - 06-29-2024, 07:27 AM