Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
civn Iraq warns US ties at stake after deadly strikes
Tovg SHO Imran Abbas killer shot dead in police encounter
KARACHI:With the coronavirus scare and the subsequent lockdown bringing the country to a near standstill, pet owners in Karachi are in a bind due to the complete lack of access to veterinary services.To flatten the coronavirus curve, the Sindh government recently ordered the closure of all commercial entities and workplaces, with some exceptions in adiletten original cluding, of course, hospitals, as it announced a lockdown. However, veterinary hospitals were instructed to remain closed.This spelled trouble for pet owners, including Bashir Ahmed, whose cat, one of a pair, fell sick on Tuesday. I was clueless about what to do and unable to go to a [veterinary] hospital as the police barred me from stepping outside the house, he said, vexed by his pet s misery. When I tried to leave for a hospital, a policeman told me to stay at home as the entire city was shut d air max femme own. Recalling the ordeal, h nike air force 1 hombres e said it was a difficult situation as seemingly all private and public veterinary clinics and hospitals were closed Sckq Tenants try to survive in virus-hit economy
ISLAMABAD:The government on Wednesday changed the scope of Diamer-Bhasha dam project, just six months after its approval by the highest forum, and made a mini-dam part of the scheme, which would push its overall cost to Rs480 billion.The Execut jordan blanche ive Committee of the National Economic Council (Ecnec), the highest project approving authority, included the Tangir hydropower project in the Diamer-Bhasha dam and approved the revised cost of the project at Rs479.7 billion, according to the finance ministry.The change in the scope of one of the priority proje jordan air one cts, after only six months, highlights the lack of planning, which often causes cost overruns.It was the first Ecnec meeting under the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government, which approved seven schemes costing Rs659 billion. The net increase in cost was Rs adidas spezial verdi 185 billion.The Diamer-Bhasha dam project had already been approved at Rs474-billion cost in April this year. Headed by Finance Minister Asad Umar, the council also approved the Pesha

Messages In This Thread
ebwt Maiden policies - by MethrenRak - 06-20-2024, 08:19 AM
qepn Four lawyers to assist court in reviewing SC judge s ruling - by MethrenRak - 06-29-2024, 08:24 AM