Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ncct Policemen s families to be integrated with HRMIS
Cdib Pakistan hosts largest number of refugees UNHCR
STOCKHOLM:Russian military spending fell by a fifth last year, its first decline in nearly two decades, with tighter purse-strings likely to affect Moscow s military activity ahead, a report by defence think-tank SIPRI showed on Wednesday.Russia has flexed its military muscles during the last few years with aj1 jordan its 2014 annexation of Ukraine s Crimea and deep involvement in the Syrian conflict serving as examples of its more belligerent stance.But while global military spending rose one percent to $1,739 billion last year, Russia s fell 20 per cent in real terms to $66.3 billion, the report from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) showed.Russia begins delivery of advanced assaul af1 white t helicopters to PakistanIt was the first fall since 1998, a year of a major crisis when Russia adidas campus 00s blue s economy collapsed and it defaulted on domestic debt. The following year Vladimir Putin took power as prime minister and, on New Year s Eve, president.Based on the government s spending plan unti Yrbe Harvey Weinstein pleads not guilty ahead of rape trial in Los Angeles
TOKYO:Star striker David Villa, Spain's top goal scorer, announced on Wednesday he was quitting professional football at the end of the season.The 37-year-old is currently playing for nike airforce Vissel Kobe in Japan after a glittering career at international and club level that has included stints at Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Valencia. I'm holding (this press conference) to announce that I have decided to end my professional career and that I have decided to retire, Villa told reporters jordan 1 air low in Kobe, his voice occasionally breaking with emotion. I've been thinking about this for a long time. This is the result of discussions I had with my family and people around me... I wanted to retire from football, not be forced to retire from football, added the striker.Former Man United, Spurs forward Berbatov retiresVilla played in three World Cups and was a member of the Spanish side that lifted the trophy in 2010, and won the European Championships in 2008. He netted 59 t nb sneakers 574 imes for Spain, a national reco

Messages In This Thread
zmhi The corruption meter - by MethrenRak - 06-26-2024, 02:17 AM
cpvb SC may put off Article 63-A reference till April 4 - by MethrenRak - 07-01-2024, 07:43 PM