Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
offv UAE firm expresses interest in investing in Pakistan
Etub Guardiola s City wary of Liverpool test
MADRID:Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde has said he feels supported by club president Josep Bartomeu and compared the reaction to their Champions League exit to a child having a tantrum.Barca crashed out in the semi-finals on Tuesday after one of the greatest comebacks in the tournament's history saw them lose 4-0 to Liverpool and throw away a 3-0 advantage from the first leg.The defeat has left Valverde's future in doubt but, ahead of their penultimate La Liga game of the season at home to Getafe on Sunday, he insists he wants to continue. I'm not thinking about it, not at all, Valverde said in a af1 press conference on Saturday. I have the strength to continue, I'm fine, I'm like eve adidas spezial noir ryone else, what we want to do is take a step forward and face the situation, not hide under a stone. I've talked to the preside nike jordan nt and I've always felt supported by the club. I know that when there's a blow of this kind, everything becomes disjointed. It's as if you have to burn everything, like when our chi Kalg Mall s food court catches fire
ISLAMABAD:Pakistan is set to host the interim Afghan foreign minister as well as special envoys from the United States, Russia and China as part of diplomatic efforts aimed at preparing the ground for the international community rsquo s recognition of the Taliban government.Interim Afghan Foreign Minister Amir Khan Muttaqi, leading a high-powered delegation, will arrive in Islamabad on Wednesday on his official f jordan low irst visit since the Taliban returned to power after the chaotic exit of US-led foreign forces from Afghanistan in August.A spokesperson for the Afghan foreign minister confirmed on Twitter that a senior delegation led by Muttaqi would be travelling to Islamabad on November 10.Read m nike af1 femme ore: Taliban deny Pakistan rsquo s interference ldquo Delegation will discuss enhancing ties, economy, transit, refugee jordan blancas s and expanding facilities for the movement of people and will include ministers and working groups from finance and trade ministers, rdquo Abdul Qahar Balkhi said.A senior delegat

Messages In This Thread
mrln Twitter reacts to Kylie Jenner becoming the youngest self-made billionaire - by MethrenRak - 07-01-2024, 09:38 PM