Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nhcz Oil prices may be jacked up slightly
Sjpe Challenge to change
ISLAMABAD:The federal government is considering a proposal to chalk out a comprehensive plan for ensuring the security of the newly-constructed highways in the country.As per recommendation propos adidas campus blue ed by communication ministry, security necessiti air force mid es, including 鈥攖he logistics and equipment support needed by police 鈥?should be outlined in PC-I of the highway projects so that they could be made functional as soon as they are completed.The ministry has proposed that logistics and equipment support for highways must be preplanned and laid down in the PC-I before the construction of the highways in order to avoid unnecessary delays. Sources say the National Highway Authority (NHA) has been facing problems in ensuring the functioning of their projects because of delays in the deployment of police logistics and equipment.A 392-kilometer motorway extending from Multan to Sukkur has been facing the same issue becau red af1 se of which the NHA has not opened the road for the general public.A few weeks ago, a Lqif No one understands woes of South Punjab better than me Punjab CM
air max homme air jordan grey dunks E

Messages In This Thread
nmvl Quacks in trouble - by MethrenRak - 06-22-2024, 06:54 AM
xaet Disabled cop bags gold medal - by MethrenRak - 06-26-2024, 12:34 AM
yhxj Reserved seats dilemma - by MethrenRak - 06-26-2024, 07:27 PM
phhv CM calls for foreign help to construct plastic roads - by MethrenRak - 07-04-2024, 05:31 PM