Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kvcl HRW accuses Saudi Arabia of repression despite reforms
Qgvg On parking
The chance for significant rainfall in Karachi decreased on Thursday after the western disturbance, which caused extremely heavy rainfall in Gulf countries and Balochistan, shifted its axis towards Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and Punjab.According to the Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD), air max97 the port city will remain mostly overcast today with a possibility of scattered light showers and the temperature i adidas originals samba s expected to remain between 30 and 32 degrees Celsius.Karachi received moderate to heavy downpours on April 14 which turned the weatherpleasant.However, back-to-back westerlies have wreaked havoc in K-P and Balochi nike air max blau stan.Balochistan has reeled from devastating floods asit braced for another wet spell, starting Thursday (today), which could bring heavy downpours accompanied by thunderstorms and hailstorms, according to the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) on Wednesday.ReadK-P, Balochistan battle historical rains, storms and floodsOverall at least 65 people have died in rain-relate Fpjs K-P govt assures Miranshah traders of issues resolution
While trends fade, style remai adidas adidas originals ns eternal and one piece can be put together in many different ways. In this feature we have three fashionistas showing us how to put together an item from a designer s collection, according to their own individual style and taste!Maheen Karim makes her debut in the lawn industry with a fabulous variety of prints in beautiful, bold colours. Wear each piece the traditional way, or add a modern twist and have your piece stitched into a kaftan. Style each piece with statement jewellery and you re good to go all summer long!Ayesha FahdFounder, Beauty Bar SalonSummer is all about wearing bright, easy, breezy outfits and this silk dupatta from Maheen Karim s lawn collection stitched as a kaftan is perfec air max95 t. It s flattering, fun air max90 and comfortable. I wore mine with wedges, a watch and tennis bracelet and a fab blowout from my salon.Salina TaqiDirector at Salina Cosmetics, Co-Founder of the Ultimate Detox and YogaXWhen I m not wearing my yoga gear, I opt for lawn duri

Messages In This Thread
ngcx On Our Radar - by MethrenRak - 06-17-2024, 05:29 PM
qhwx PM Imran likens Delhi pogrom to Kristallnacht - by MethrenRak - 07-05-2024, 12:32 AM