Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
axta Global consortium plans to pour billions into Pakistan
Paoc Landi Kotal schools bleed students owing to insufficient facilities
ISLAMABAD:Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) Chairman Major General (retd) Amir Az green dunks eem Bajwa has said the government has kicked off the auction process of the 5G spectrum on the recommendation of the advisory committee formed by the government.The process is expected to conclude by the end of this year or early next year and services will be rolled out subsequently.He shared the updates pertaining to the much-awaited auction of the unused spectrum while briefi yellow dunks ng the meeting of the Senate Standing Committee on Information Technology and Telecommunication under the chairmanship of Senator Kauda Babar.The PTA chairman informed the panel all the rules and regulations have been laid down ahead of the spectrum auction, he said. ldquo Talks are underwa blue air max y with StarLink regarding the provision of cheap internet through satellite, he told the Senate committee, adding that StarLink has also registered a company in the country with the Securities amp Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). Mjfg Exemption for Nawaz s appearance sought ahead of TLP s arrival in capital
Hozier rsquo s ldquo So Sweet rdquo has climbed to the top spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, moving up from No. 2, just three weeks after debuting at No. 5.This mark jordan7 s Hozier 39 s first No. 1 hit on the Hot 100, with his previous highest charting song being quot Take Me to Church, quot which peaked nike air force hombre at No. 2 in 2014-15.To date, ldquo Too Sweet rdquo has 200 million streams on spotify.The song gained popularity on TikTok, where users lip-synced to the lyrics that talk about preferring whiskey neat, black coffee, and going to bed late, while describing what makes their partners quot too sweet quot for them.Hozier expressed his gratitude to fans on TikTok, saying, quot I want to say a huge, huge thank you to all of the supporters, all the fans around the adidas originals samba world, it rsquo s absolutely staggering. I rsquo m taken massively by surprise by it, and I want to say thank you for your support. I rsquo m so thrilled that you rsquo re enjoying lsquo Too Sweet, rsquo and it means the worl

Messages In This Thread
bkmo Trump no plans to meet Iran s Rouhani despite requests - by MethrenRak - 07-05-2024, 03:09 AM