Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xgyx Election jubilation missing as inflation haunts people
Gcer QCCI expresses dismay over govt s policies
LONDON:Arsenal 39 s Thomas Partey suffered a recurrence of a thigh injury in their 2-0 defeat at Tottenham Hotspur, manager Mikel Arteta said.The Ghanaian, who cost Arsenal 50 million euros ($60.69 million), injured his thigh last month and only returned jordan mid to the side on Sunday.Partey pulled up injured shortly before halftime and was standing on the touchline when Spurs broke from their own box. Arteta then urged him back on t adidas samba o try to stop the counter-attack but the midfielder could only run a few yards before stopping. quot I was trying to push him but I don 39 t think he realised the gravity of the situation when he left his position but that was probably because he was in a lot of pain, quot Arteta told reporters. quot Suddenly they are coming to attack us and Thomas is walking to red dunks me and I was trying to push him. I haven 39 t spoken to him so I don 39 t know exactly how it happened or if he felt something really serious. quot Partey 39 s absence will be a cause for concern for A Qlun Police jump the gun in fight against Covid-19
ISLAMABAD:Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi has summoned a meeting of the Council of Common Interest (CCI) by the end of March in order to discuss forthcoming Federal Budget 2018-19 likely to be announced by the end of April. The CCI and the meeting on National Finance Commission (NFC) Award are to be held on March 27, 2018 to discuss and resolve various issues related to the federating units, official sources in the financ nike air 270 e ministry told The Express Tribune.These sources further said that meetings of CCI and NFC are part of the new budget preparation and will give a final shape to the share of all federating units in the national resources. The CCI af1s white meeting will be followed by a meeting of NFC that will consider proposals of the federating units to finalize next NFC Award, added the sources.CCI meeting postponed until March 27It is to be recalled that the last NFC award was announced by the previous government and it was the first time that it was si air max97 gned and announced at Gwadar. Af

Messages In This Thread
rfee IHC disqualifies Khawaja Asif for not being Sadiq Ameen - by MethrenRak - 07-08-2024, 08:58 AM