Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iwqu JI calls for sacking law minister
Tusi Israel extends custody of slap video-famed Palestinian girl Ahed Tamimi
The first written constitution of the Islamic World was promulgated by the greatest leader ever, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). The Charter of Madina, as it was called, safeguarded the rights of some 10,000 multiracial people of the city state. The minorities wer new balance nb 530 e to be accorded protection and security unless there was an act of instigation. A key word of the document was justice . For example, it prescribed kindness and justice towards prisoners of war, a characteristic common to believers. Another clause states taking a st jordan blanche ance towards one found guilty with utmost neutrality. On being requested to reconsider a criminal verdict, he (pbuh) as dunks sneakers sured that the verdict would have been the same had it been his (pbuh) own daughter Hazrat Fatima (RA) instead of her namesake.Compare the supremacy of this charter with our state today. A young woman is stabbed 23 times in broad daylight on a busy road of Lahore. After almost two years of trials, the accused is eventually acquitted by the High Court. Th Hcul Water sports gala concludes at Khanpur Lake
ZURICH:Bayern Munich forward Robert Lewandowski was named The Best FIFA Men 39 s Player 2020 on Thursday, beating off competition from last year 39 s winner Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.Lewandowski, who won the German league and cup double as well as the Champions League with Bayern, finished as top scorer in all three competitions and won the award for the first time.The 32-year-old also led Poland to Euro 2020 quali nike sb dunk fication and was named the 2019-20 UEFA Men 39 s Player of the Year in October. quot To win such an award and share this title with (previous winners) Messi and Ronaldo, is unbelievable and means so much to me, quot Lewandowski said. quot I am very proud and happy. This is a great day for me, and also for my club and colleagues. quot This award also belongs to my colleagues, the coach and Ba shoes adidas samba yern in general. It is an incredible feeling, a lot of emotions. qu adidas campus 00s ot Manchester City full back Lucy Bronze won the women rsquo s best player award, becoming the first female

Messages In This Thread
xwup Judiciary in elections - by MethrenRak - 06-27-2024, 02:37 AM
ccti Kashmir carnage Anti-India protest continues in AJK for second day - by MethrenRak - 07-09-2024, 01:25 AM