Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qtsb No absolute freedom on social media warns Ahsan Iqbal
Nhle Pakistan to build Palestinian embassy in Islamabad
Actor Ellen Pompeo recently hinted that hit TV show Grey s Anatomy may be coming to an end, as reported by E! News.During a recent interview, the star said, I m clearly not prepared right n dunk nike high ow to make any kind of formal annou yeezy noire ncement about what my future is on the show, but I am r yeezy 350 noir eally feeling like we have told the majority of the stories we can tell. PHOTO: ABC KARACHI:At least two suspects involved in the Lyari gang war were killed i yeezy slide n an alleged encounter with the paramilitary force on Monday.According to Rangers officials, the encounter took place when their personnel raided an alleged gangster s hideout in Lyari after receiving a tip-off. When the suspects saw the troops, they opened fire and tried to escape. The law enforcers also retaliated and killed two suspects in the resulting encounter.The bodies were moved to Civil Hospital, Karachi, where they were identified as Bilal aka Kalu, and Sajjad. The law-enforcers claimed the suspects were working for the Uzair Baloch group in Lyari and were wanted in a number of cases of murder and rape.The suspect, Bilal, was one of the hardcore gangsters of the adidas campus 2 group, said Lyari DSP Murtaza Mirani. He was associated with one of the operational commanders of the Uzair gang, Sh asics gel 1130 ahid Rehman aka Shahid MCB, he explained. Bilal was also involved in forcing residents of Slaughter House to moving out. Publ