Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fddv Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai visits school in Karachi
Xabt Telegram to hit one billion users within a year founder says
The trailer for Zo euml Kravitz 39 s directorial debut, the psychological thriller ldquo Blink Twice, rdquo has been released.Tatum stars in the film as billionaire Sl nbbalance ater King, who whisks two young women, Frida (Naomi Ackie) and Jess (Alia Shawkat), away fo kids dunks r a luxurious island getaway.But as the trailer reveals, paradise takes a dark turn when their dream vacation becomes a fight for survival. ldquo Blink Twice rdquo also marks the real-life meet-cute story of Kravitz and TatumKravitz and Tatum pictured together at the 2021 Met Gala (Courtesy: GC Images)Kravitz cast her fianc eacute in the lead role in 2021, and their working relationship blossomed into a romance. In an interview with GQ in November 2022 jordan low , Kravitz credits Tatum for his unwavering support during filming. ldquo Whether it was making me tea or pouring me a drink or going to whip someone into shape or whatever, rdquo she said. ldquo He really was my protector and it was really wonderful and sweet. I think if you ca Udmc Ex-SSP Rao Anwar his police party to be arrested for extrajudicial murder
NANKANA SAHIB:The brother of a 7-year-old girl who was strangled to death after being raped has turned out to be her killer.The juvenile suspect was allegedly sexually abusing his sister for several months.The 14-year-old boy confessed to strangling his sister to death for f nike air force 1 hombres ear of being caught by family members.District Police Officer (DPO) Bilal Iftikhar Kayani announced certificates of appreciation and cash rewards for police officers and personnel for tracing and arresting the suspect.Around one month ago, the police took action after the complaint Abdul Ghafoor, a labourer in Chak No 3/53 area, told Bada Ghar police station that his 7-year-old da nike air af1 ughter had gone adidas campus 00 missing from the house.Bachiki In-charge police post Anjum Rizwan Cheema was directed to investigate the missing girl incident.He along with other police officers and personnel conducted a search operation for the missing girl in the village and adjoining areas. Initially, police could not find the minor girl.The next day af