Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vxea Saudi women to get divorce notification by text message
Ddhy De-radicalisation centres Over 100 ex-militants rehabilitated
KARACHI:Echoing chief coach Akhtar Rasool s views on the performance of the young players in the Azlan stanley cups Shah Cup this month, coach Hanif Khan also blamed the youngsters for the unsatisfactory results.Pakistan finished bottom in the six-nation tournament with three losses, two draws and only one win to their name.Hanif said that while he accepted the responsibility of the team s failure, it was mainly the youngsters lack of experience that cost them dearly. The players introduced in the tournament were unimpressive, Hanif told report air max uomo ers. They failed to play according to the game plan. I have been given the task for preparing a sound team for the World Cup for which experiments have to be made. Meanwhile, six players including captain Mohammad Imran stayed tenis yeezys in Malaysia to feature in a league, while the remaining team members and coaches returned to Lahore.Published in The Express Tribune, March 21st, 2013. Popular singer Aima Baig has finally broken her silence on being constantly accused of copying Ariana Grande. In a nike air nike recent live session on Instagram, Baig clarified that being like Grande is the last thing on her mind. Sirf eik pony bananey sey, ya uski tarha liner laganey sey ( Just a pony and a liner like her ) doesn t make me like Ariana Grande. I don t even wanna be like Ariana Grande, she said.The Aatish聽hit-maker asserted that while she considers Grande an inspiration both in terms of her music and looks, she doesn t believe it equates to imitating. I love her. Her vocals are the biggest inspiration for me. But聽 I don t wanna be her. I love her style. But I also air max 98 love Hania s style. Sometimes I love Selina s style, Momina s style. Adding on, Baig argued that it s completely fine to adopt someone else s look every now and then. It s ok kay ager aap kisi kay聽style聽ko copy kar rahay ho聽(if you re copying someone else s style). It doesn t mean that you chucks converse re copying that person complet