Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rmhe Samjhota Express departs from Lahore for India
Bnvz Punjab to launch $1b housing project
In any country riddled with corruption there are periodic attempts by whatever the ruling party is to clean up. To break the means by which corruption sustains itself, to challenge corrupt practices and even remove from office some or all of those that have proved to be falling short. When these periodic clean-ups take place inside government offices or public institutions and men and women are removed from often lucrative posts they often, after a grace period where the dust settles, find themselves back in whatever positions maybe with a different job title, that they were removed from.Bearing the above in mind we give a cautious welcome to reports that the National Accountability Bureau schuhe jordan (NAB) is reported to have removed 23 officers from service on charges of misconduct and negligence and a further 32 others have been awarded penalties for various new balance 373 derelictions of duty. A NAB spokesman said that a total of 85 officers had been investigated as possibly meriting jordan high disciplinary action, and Ebep Ricciardo welcomes old Imola hand Alonso s words of advice
QUETTA:An explosion took place in jordan homme a coal mine in the Chamalang area of Dukki district on Wednesday, killing four coal miners and critically injuring one.The explosion took place as a result of a poisonous gas, which had filled in the mine.According to Station House Officer (SHO) Chamalang Ghulam Ali four coal miners belonging to the same family were burnt, while one was severely injured.Those dead include an uncle, two brothers and a relative. The bodies were identified as Habibur Rehman, Muhammad Sadiq, Javed and K black dunks halid. Rehmatullah was critically injured in the incident.Three coal miners die after inhaling poisonous gas in BalochistanThe bodies were taken to the hospital after being recovered from the mine.This is the third such incident taking place in a coal mine in the last two weeks.Chief nike air max Minister Balochistan Jam Kamal lamented the incident and expressed grief over the death of the miners.Kamal has directed to initiate relief activities and ensure that safety measures are in plac