Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hlji Nora Fatehi will not appear in Mahira Khan s Superstar
Sdzh Police officials face alleged discrimination
BEIRUT/JERUSALEM:The Israeli military said its aircraft struck Syrian army targets on Sunday after rockets were fired at the Golan Heights, and Syria s state media said three soldiers were killed in the second such flare-up in a week.Syrian television reported big explosions near Damas adidas originals forum bold cus before dawn and said air defences had confronted the enemy .The Israeli military said it struck Syrian artillery and aerial defence batteries in retaliation for Saturday s firing of two rockets at the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.Israeli missile hits Quneitra, Syria reports casualtiesAn Israeli military spokesperson said it was still unclear who had fired the rockets but the Syrian army was held responsible for any attack launched from Syrian territory. We will not tolerate any firing into our territor air force 1 nike hombre y and we will respond with great force to any aggression against us, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a statement.On Monday jordan schuh , Israel s military said it attacked a Syrian anti-aircraft Fquf TTP commander caught with grenade in lunchbox
Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan set Twitter on fire when he shared a picture of meeting British-Pakistani singer Zayn jordan2 Malik at the Asian Awards in London, becoming one of the most retweeted pictures of that year.Even though the suited-up selfie was t adidas samba mens aken in 2015, the snap has resurfaced all over Twitter recently, with fans reminiscing over the loveable moment.SRK had uploaded the photo on his Twitter account with nothing but praises for the former One Direction band member. This kid is so cool. May Allah bless him. Dinner time at the Asian Awards, he captioned the black and white click.This kid is so cool. May Allah airmaxplus bless him. Dinner time at the Asian Awards. pic.twitter.com/l0gV12n0kv mdash Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) April 17, 2015And people seemed to love it, with it fast becoming the top trending share in India. The Zero star spoke positive words of Zayn while replying to a fan on Twitter, He (Zayn) is extremely sweet. Made me a huge hit with my kids by doing a pic with me, he said