Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ccyo Emotion-sensing robot launches to assist space station astronauts
Idgy In Pakistan growth of major sectors in LSM tumbles
US聽President Donald Trump did not expect 'aggresive' statements from Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi during the laters Houston rally. I heard [a] very aggressive statement yesterday and I have to say I mean I was there [and] I didn t know I was going to hear that statement鈥?from India鈥?from Modi, said Trump while speaking to the media alongside Prime Minster Imran Khan.Trump also seemed jordan surprised that Modi s statement was very well received within the room of some 59,000 people. But it was a very aggressive statement and I hope they re [India and Pakistan] jordan mujer going to be able to come together and do something that s smart and good for both. There is always a solution, he added. nike air force 1 mujer When asked if he agreed with Modi terming Pakistan as the hub of terrorism , Trump shifted focus to Iran being a threat to world peace. I have heard Pakistan has made great progress in combatting terrorism under this [Imran] leader. There is no other solution. The only other way would lead to death, chao Vgej Musk s satellite project testing encrypted internet with military planes
Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari said on Friday that the party s politics was based on martyrs and assured the marginalised Hazara community that their martyrs will never be forgotten.Addressing a public gathering in Quetta, he said ever since the assassination of his grandfather Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto i new balance n late 1970s, 'Bhuttos' have been killed in every decade. People of Balochistan your martyred will not be forgotten. We can t forget the deaths of our followers during Zia s regime. We nike af1 men can t forget the Karsaz martyrs. We will not forget how my mother was killed in Pindi. How can we forget the sacrifice of people of FATA he remarked.The PPP supremo also held meetings with the community members after arriving in the provincial capital earlier today newbalance rosa . PHOTO: EXPRESS