Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wfmh Former PML-N loyalists in South Punjab trusting the jeep
Ozib Canadian citizen killed in suspected honour killing
RAWALPINDI:The Rawalpindi police have completed all legal formalities to hand over the investigation of cases registered in the wake of the violent protests by the a jordan bimbo ctivists of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) o womens dunks n May 9, sparked by party Chairman and former premier Imran jordan dunk Khan rsquo s arrest, to the Pakistan Army under the Army Act. Nrvp Ugandans turn to cannabis other local herbs to treat Covid-19
British High Commissioner to Pakistan Thomas Drew used a nikeaire unique way to wish Muslims throughout the country and beyond heartiest greetings on Eidul Azha. The UK envoy took to Twitter to send out the greetings jordan high from Islamabad cattle market in a video recorded in Urdu language. Assalam walaikum, many of my Muslim friends will celebrate Eidul Azha in coming days. I really enjoyed visiting Islamabad cattle market and witnessing people purchasing their sacrificial animals. Similarly, in Britain, Pakistan and elsewhere Muslims are celebrating festivities of Eidul Azha. From me and my team Eid Mubarak to all of you, said the British diplomat.Best wishes to everyone cele nike air force 1 07 brating EidAlAdha this week - in Pakistan, the UK and around the world. Eid Mubarak! 毓蹖丿 賲亘丕乇讴 pic.twitter.com/dG7tsBF9N3 mdash Thomas Drew (@TomDrewUK) August 21, 2018Muslims in Pakistan and other countries of the region will celebrate Eid on Wednesday while Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, other Gulf states and few countries in the