Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dhzx The Karachi conundrum PM Imran s committee forms another committee to do its job
Vdup UN peacekeeper killed in Central Africa capital operation
adidas campus black jordan herren adidas campus F Vddl Solskjaer keen to resolve De Gea contract delay
AL WAKRAH:Qatar inaugurated its first purpose-built stadium for the 2022 World Cup on Thursday, staging a prestigious domestic cup final in the $575 million, 40,000-capacity Al-Wakrah venue.The ground, designed by late British-Iraqi architect Zaha Hadid and located in a coastal town south of Doha, erupted into cheers as Emir Cup finalists Al-Sadd and Al-Duhail ran onto the pitch.There were some traffic jams and tight security checks as the ground, w jordan mid hich was nearly full for the prestigious fixture, began air max 1 to fill ahead of kick-off. I've travelled the world and I've been to stadiums in different cities including the UK, said Yousef al-Jaber, a 35-year-old oil company research director from Doha. Finally I was able to go to one in Qatar that is world-class, added the Chelsea fan who watched the game with his wife and two sons. It's a one of a kind, it's a futuristic design. Al-Wakrah is a coastal nike af1 white city and the architecture is inspired by that. Qatar's emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani