Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wrpc SC maintains dismissal of cop over wilful absence
Ofaq Allergic to local bodies
SHABQADAR:After a gap of one year, cellular network was restored in the Mohmand Agen jordan schuh cy on Saturday, officials said.The people from Mohmand agency took to social media to express their joy on restoration of the services suspended since March 15, 2017 due to suicide attacks and IED blasts. People working abroad were cut-off due to cellular services suspension.Earlier, Political Agent Mohmand Agency Wasif Saeed had hinted at the restoration of mobile services while speaking to The Express Tribune. In another development, the number of checkpoints in the agency were reduced from 17 to eight.One soldier martyred, three terrorists killed in Mohmand AgencyThe officials of the political administration official and local people in Ghallanai, the agency head quarter of Mohman adidas spezial d, confirmed the restoration of mobile services network, which started working at about 6.30pm.Official sources said that decision to black sambas restore cellular service in the agency head quarter of Ghhallanai was taken in a meeting o Hren Security scare
BUDAPEST:Ferrari drivers Sebastian Vettel and Charles Leclerc put their Styrian Grand Prix collision behind them on Thursday, but without much optimism for the immediate future.Ferrari, last year 39 s Formula One adidas spezial blu runners-up, are fifth overall after two races in which they rode their luck and then lost it.Leclerc was a fortunate second in the Austrian opener, despite the car lacking straight-line speed, but the pair 39 s first-lap collision in the second race ended their involvement after about 20 seconds.L jordan dunk eclerc immediately accepted it had been his fault. quot I think we 39 ve put it behind us, quot Leclerc told a video news conference ahead of Sunday 39 s Hungarian Grand Prix. quot I directly went to talk to Seb after the race to excuse myself. I think he accepted that. quot On my side, I will focus on this weekend and trying to achieve the best result possible. quot Vettel, sitting at a safely space nike air max plus d distance with both wearing face masks as part of measures against Covid-19, sa