Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ilad LRH ignores Sehat Sahulat Card holders
Xuqf No democracy in political parties
WASHINGTON:R nike air max plus eigning US Open champion Sloane Stephens was ousted by Germany's Andrea Petkovic while Australia's 17th-ranked Nick Kyrgios withdrew because of a hip injury on Wednesday at the ATP and WTA Washington Open.Petkovic, ranked 91st, rallied to beat the world number three 2-6, 6-4, 6-2 in a second-round match in the hardcourt tune-up event for the US Open. I played OK, could have played better, said Stephens. She played a good match. Today just wasn't my day. I didn't serve great. She just played better. Stephens, this year's French Open runner-u nike air max95 p and a Miami Open champion in March, was broken twice in both the second and third sets in falling to 3-2 against Petrovic, losing for the first time since their initial meeting in 2011 when the American was only 18. Hopefully some things will connect in the next few weeks coming i jordan rosa nto the US Open, said Stephens. Just focus on my game and get in a few more matches. Japanese third seed Naomi Osaka, ranked 17th, is the only top-45 playe Ntzf TEdit Reports
WASHINGTON:US and Chinese officials are close to finalising some parts of a trade agreement after high-level telephone discussions on Friday, the US Trade Representative s office and China s Commerce Ministry said, with talks to continue.The USTR provided no details on the areas of progress. They made headway on specific issues and the two sides are close to finalising some sections of the agreement. Discussions will go on continuously at the deputy level, and the principals will have another call in the near future, a statement said. Washington and Beijing are working to air max95 agree on the text for a phase-1 tra dunks brown de agreement announced by US President Donald Trump on October 11. Trump has said he hopes to sign the deal with China s President Xi Jinping n womens dunks ext month at a summit in Chile.In a separate statement posted on China s Ministry of Commerce website on Saturday morning, Beijing confirmed technical consultations on some parts of a trade agreement were basically completed. Agricultural pro