Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iohb Pompeo Mattis to brief US senators on Saudi as concerns mount
Idtg PPP demands apology from Nawaz Sharif over Memogate confession
Former president and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) co-chairman, Asif Ali Zardari, addressed a gathering of ldquo Jiyalas rdquo in Chakwal on Sunday, expressing his commitment to serving the people of the region. quot I am among my own people, quot remarked Zardari, highlighting his connection to Chakwal. quot My sons from Chakwal invited me, and I had to answer air max 720 their call, rdquo Za red dunks rdari said, adding that he has made the commitment to serve the people of Chakwal.氐丿乇 倬丕讴爻鬲丕賳 倬蹖倬賱夭倬丕乇俟蹖 倬丕乇賱蹖賲賳俟乇蹖賳夭 丌氐賮 毓賱蹖 夭乇丿丕乇蹖 囟賱毓 趩讴賵丕賱 讴蹖 鬲丨氐蹖賱 鬲賱蹃 诏賳诏 賲蹖诤 丕賳鬲禺丕亘蹖 噩賱爻蹃 毓丕賲 爻蹝 禺胤丕亘 讴乇乇蹃蹝 蹃蹖诤蹟@AAliZardari 趩賳賵_賳卅蹖_爻賵趩_讴賵 p samba og sneakers ic.twitter.com/4VnipQvy72 mdash PPP (@MediaCellPPP) February 4, 2024Zardari underscored the PPP government 39 s achievements, particularly the initiation of the Benazir Income Support Programme and the doubling of government employees 39 salaries. However, he acknowledged the current challenges faced by the people, citing high inflation that outpaces salary increments.Read als Mcns Cyber crooks claim to hit two big Canadian banks
LONDON:Aston Villa manager Dean jordan Smith praised his side 39 s courage and heart after they moved out of the Premier League relegation zone with a 1-0 win over Arsenal on Tuesday.Villa were given adidas adidas original a boost when Watford were thrashed 4-0 by Manchester City earlier, but still needed to beat Arsenal to take advantage and move above Watford and out of the bottom three by virtue of goal difference.Trezeguet 39 s first-half goal proved enough and Villa will go into the final game of the season away at nike air max blau West Ham United knowing victory will keep them up, as long as Watford do not win at Arsenal by a two-goal larger margin.It will be a tortuous Sunday for Smith and his team but having been in the bottom three since February, they now have a golden chance to seal a second successive top-flight season. quot It was a great performance but an even better result. We knew we had to show a lot of courage, heart and workrate and we did that. I can 39 t remember our keeper making saves, quot he said. quot