Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dlcd Aakash Chopra names combined Indo-Pak all-time Test XI
Njdv Senators protest gas crisis in Sindh Balochistan
LAHORE:Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif was shifted to Jinnah Hospital, Lahore from Kot Lakh Pat Jail on Friday on instructions of the government.A notification was issued on Thursday by the home department which stated, High profile NAB convicted prisoner Nawaz Sharif in view of the recommendations of a special medical board of services hospital and his personal physician is granted permission to be shifted to Jinnah Hospital for treatment, for a minimum required period. A VVIP room was also prepared for the fo samba classic rmer premier which he didn t like thus another r jordan4 oom was prepared for his accommodation where an LCD TV has been installed to make the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader s stay comfortable.Allama Iqbal Medical College s principal Arif Tajjamul addressing the media at Jinnah Hospital said Nawaz i air max90 s given place keeping two things in mind primarily to ensure proper health care and comfort. He said a board of doctors will evaluate the former prime minister s current health Avam WhatsApp chats are mysteriously disappearing
KENYA:At least 48 people were killed in a road accident in Londiani, aj4 western Kenya, on Friday evening when a lorry carrying a shipping container veered off the road and ploughed into several vehicles, police and witnesses said.Footage of the accident 39 s aftermath carried by local broadcasters showed the twisted wreckages of cars and motorbikes alongsid jordan e damaged minibuses and trucks.Regional police commander Tom Odera said the death toll stood at 48 on Friday evening. quot I saw a speeding oncoming trailer. I swerved and escaped hitting him head-on. The person who was behind me thought I wanted to buy some jordan7 thing. He overtook me and that is when he was hit. The trailer went off the road and hit other vehicles, quot said Peter Otieno, a driver.Read 41 burnt to death in Balochistan bus crash quot I saw about 20 bodies with my own eyes. There were other bodies that were under the vehicle.The Kenya Red Cross said the lorry rammed more than six vehicles and ran over pedestrians. More than