Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rtos Celebrities you might not have known are actually Muslim
Lwoq HEC bans celebration of Holi in universities
German Amb air force com assador to Pakistan Martin Kobler is known for his social media posts about aspects of Pakistani culture. The bits he shares on social media posts often pleas air jordan3 e Pakistanis.On Monday, he lauded the countrymen, saying Pakistan is full of surprizing amp talented people!! He was appreciating cartoonist Jawed Iqbal, who gifted him a caricature as a farewell gift. Look at this farewell gift I got in聽 Lahore!! Famous cartoonist Jawed Iqbal made this!!... Indeed its super cute, I'm loving it... , he tweeted.Haha, Look at this farewell gift i got in Lahore!! Famous cartoonist Jawed iqbal made this!! Pakistan is full of surprizing amp talented people!! indeed its super cute馃槏. I 39 m Loving it馃槜鉂? Thank you Arif Saeed!! pic.twitter.com/eDkdbGe3Xi mdash Alfred Grannas (@GermanyinPAK) April 1, 2019In the past, the German ambassador has shared how much he loves to stop by on roadside cafes to try local food.诏賵乇 诏诰俟趹蹖 倬卮丕賵乇 賲蹖诤 air max nere 鬲丕乇蹖禺蹖 賵丕讴 讴丕 禺賵丕亘 倬賵乇丕 蹃賵丕鉂ほ?@ImranKhanPTI 賳蹝 丕蹖讴 亘丕乇 Bmpd S amp P 500 earnings growth seen at 9%
ISLAMABAD:Endorsing stance of the Turkish government, the Supreme Court has accepted a constitutional petition seeking to declare Turkey s self-exiled cleric Fethullah Gulen s network as a terror outfit and to hand over management of the Pak-Turk schools to the Turkiye MAARIF Foundation.Turkey refers to Gulen s network as Fethullah s Terrorist Organisation (Feto) which is also a parent organisation of adidas classic the Pak-Turk Education Foundation that runs a number adidas originals forum of schools in Pakistan.On Thursday, the Additional Attorney General Amir Rehman appeared before a three-judge SC bench headed by the Chief Justice of Pakistan (CJP) Mian Saqib Nisar said the federal government is fully endorsing the Turkish government s stance on the Gulen-backed schools. Th jordan pink e Economic Cooperation Organisation (ECO) has also endorsed stance of the Turkish government, he said. Justice Ijazul Ahsan, a member of the bench, observed that if an organisation is declared terrorist by its parent state then it will be reco