Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
qfcq China asks India not to misjudge current situation
Rred Rupee stable against dollar
ISLAMABADTongueakistan must launch tourism campaigns that should be shown in targeted countries in order to attract more and more tourists as the country possesses huge potential in the tourism sector. This was said by Spanish Ambassador Manuel Duran. In Spain we have all seen wonderful initiatives from countries that have been totally unknown to Spanish tourists and nike af1 white the results have been very positive, he added.Croatia, Malta, and other European countries that were not known by Spanish travelers were now typical summer fa jordan 23 vorites and that was all thanks to very well planned campaigns and agreements with low budget airlines which were eager to expand their list of destinations.Pakistan must also develop its network of hotels and restaurants to offer a variety of high quality places to stay and eat, Duran said.There is also room for improvement in the field of infrastructure to attra jordan7 ct tourists you must first prepare the country for the potential visitors. Spain can offer its experience and Qtuf My faith in God makes me believe that endings will always be in my favour Ayeza Khan
WASHINGTON:The Boy Scouts of America filed for bankruptcy Tuesday in what it sai air max classic d was an effort to safeguard compensation payouts for sexual abuse victims.The organisation has been accused of covering up generations of nike air max95 abuse inflicted on thousands of its young members and failing to do enough to root out paedophiles using the youth movement to prey on minors over its 110-year history.Bankruptcy proceedings will help the Boy Scouts to equitably compensate victims through the establishment of a victims' compensation trust and allow the organisation to continue at a local level, a statement from the group said.US Boy Scouts welcome transgender children The BSA cares deeply about all victims of abuse and sincerely apologises to anyone who was harmed during their time in Scouting, chief executive Roger Mosby said in the statement.More than 1 nike air force 2,000 members of the Boy Scouts had been sexually abused since in the organisation since 1944, victims' lawyer Jeff Anderson said last year.He also s