Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ecxn Undermining the Federation Threat to take over Karachi
Saof TLP awaits leadership s nod to call off protest despite agreement
jordan noir nike air force homme adidas forum bold Uezp Brazilian newborn survives seven hours buried alive
As a number of businesses聽advice employees to work from home in the ongoing bid to curb the coronavirus pandemic, female education activist and Nobel laureate Malala Yousafzai has asked all the students to send in some tips on how to be productive at home.In her latest post on Instagram, Yousafzai said that she misses being nb outside and with friends. I know a lot of students are missing school today 鈥?but you can still be productive and have fun at home! Go to my stories adidas original campus to see what I ve been up to and tell me how you re spending your time away from school. The young activist's Instagram stories are filled with requests, as she聽asks people to send her small videos on how to make their time productive away from school.https://www.instagram.com/p/B9z53ofHtvD/ utm_source adidas spezial verte =ig_embedShe had earlier took to social media to share that she was confused about聽her choice of career.Taking to Twitter, Yousafzai聽revealed聽that when she was younger she wanted to be a doctor and then the prime minister,