Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fcem Netanyahu says Iranian enrichment aimed at developing nuclear arms
Btnl Mansha Bomb arrested from SC premises
LONDON:Chelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek has signed a new contract that will keep him at Stamford Bridge until 2024, the Premier League club said on Saturday.England international Loftus-Cheek, 23, made 40 appearances in all competitions for Chelsea last season and scored 10 goals as they fi jordan aura nished third in the Premier League and won the Europa League. I'm really pleased that I get to stay here for another five years. It's the place where I've grown up playing and hopefully I'll be p 4er jordan laying here for a lot longer, Loftus-Cheek told the club's website. At eight or nine years old, of course you never think you'll be here for so long because you just want to enjoy yourself and play with your friends, he added.Messi promises to play on after latest Argentina disappointment When I look back and see how the hard work has paid off, it's a good feeling. That only makes me want to work h air max 90 arder to achieve more in the future. Loftus-Cheek had surgery to repair a ruptured Achilles in May, which Rjeg Pakistan expresses concern over US-Iran tensions
ISLAMABAD:Federal Government Employees Housing Authority (FGEHA) has demanded a 10% quota in land allocati adidas campus red on from the Capital Develo air force one pment Authority (CDA) in all sectors of Islamabad. This demand has been made under adidas forum bold Islamabad Land Disposal Regulation 2005.