Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hzwv Uplift schemes see rapid progress
Xger SHC summons local govt officials over rising dog-bite cases
QUETTA:In a bid to boost the morale of the police force, Balochistan Inspector General of Police Moazzam Jah Ansari has said that a comprehensive plan has been devised to avert the challenges being faced by the officers in the line of jordan schuh duty.The Balochistan IG stated this as the chief guest at the passing out parade of the 86th聽batch held at the Police Training College (PTC) located on Sariab Road in Quetta on Saturday.Balochis nike 90 tan CM vows to upgrade police forceOne-hundred and eighty police officers completed their nine-month long training course. Addressing the newly-trained officers, the IGP sa adidas ladies samba id, Being present among these newly-trained聽officers makes me happy. He said, These are the proudest moments of my life where the fresh recruits have completed their training and are standing before us under the scorching heat of the sun despite fasting in the sacred month of Ramazan. I see these officers have mastered the essential skills needed to ensure the safety of the people once they go Gwxu CCOE to swiftly set up competitive power market
ISLAMABAD:The business community of the federal capital has been urged to work wit adidas originals uomo h schools to launch a programme on business education which can eventually be elevated to the status of a university degree.This was urged by Private Educational Institutions Regulatory Authority (PEIRA) Chairperson Zia Batool on Thursday in a meeting with the former president of the Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ICCI) and the former vice president of the Federatio nike air force one n of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FPCCI) Zafar Bakhtawari.She said her organization is ready to do everything possible to solve the education problems of the business community.Bakhtawari added that the government and Federal Ed adidas campus black ucation Minister Shafqat Mahmood is keen to establish new educational institutions in Islamabad where children going to foreign countries can be attracted with better facilities.聽聽Published in The Express Tribune, February 14th, 2020.